Oh my gosh! It was so easy to upload these videos to YouTube! Here's the cow bells video that I wanted to share a week ago.
Tonight as we were sitting down to a sunset dinner outside, a loud truck came rambling up the road with a load of sheep. Apparently every year they import sheep for a couple days to cut the grass on the steep slope in front of our house. So I had to take a video of all the sheep with their baas and bells. About halfway through the video it's not a sheep that calls, it's Remko. Can you hear it?
This is so cool! The quality isn't as good as I'd like. I have to see if I can work on that. But it's exciting!! I love technology.
Friday, April 27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow good job! It sounds like wind chimes it makes me sleepy!
Post a Comment