Saturday, April 28

Boat to Lucerne

On Thursday we walked to Vitznau to catch the boat to Lucerne. We had to go to the train station to buy my ticket to Venice, where I'm going to catch the ship with Remko at the end of May. I haven't taken a train by myself in about six years, so it should be interesting. Night train, too, but in a room with just girls. I'm excited. Anyway, I wanted to share a couple photos.

Here's the Park Hotel in Vitznau. Pretty swank.


Here's our apartment building from the lake. Ours is the building almost directly in the middle of the photo with the flag pole.


Lucerne




Here's the bench I want in our entryway. :) Well, maybe not exactly, but it's pretty cool, right?


And after a successful, full day, it's always nice to come home and see a beautiful sunset.

No comments: