Saturday, April 14

Over the River and Through the Woods

It's a little late, but I did want to share photos of a family walk we had on Easter. I think it's so cool that almost every city here has walking trails so close that go through such beautiful areas. We started at Remko's parents' house and were on the trail not five minutes later. We walked through the forest and then came to gorgeous green rolling hills. My Maria photo didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. It's a little too hazy to see the mountains in the distance--I'll have to keep looking for other opportunities. Enjoy your weekend!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh....you have SPRING! I am hoping the snow will all melt this weekend. I'm hoping to rake the leaves off the tulips as they are coming up. The lake is making lots of cracking, popping, groaning sounds - unlike we heard before. Each year is so different.
The Sound of Music was on twice over Easter and yes, I had to watch/listen to it both times - but still didn't see it all. I can just hear the music when I look at your pictures. Awesome Leah/Maria! Keep the pictures coming.