I just uploaded the photos from my camera this morning and found that I need to make some changes to the way I see the view. This is where I live, not where I'm on vacation--I don't need to take a picture of the Pilatus each morning when I wake up.... Here's what I mean:
Our tulips are blooming, our tulips are blooming! The little gnomes are also in the shot reminding you to name them!
I LOVE the mountain pics, and keep snappin away, because while you're not on vacation and live in one of the most gorgeous places, we all aren't. :) Not too many mountains shrouded in mist here in Des Moines, Iowa.
Your tulips are so pretty, and amazingly mine, also red and yellow are a pretty riot of color in the front of my house! It's FINALLY warm here!
I'm either sailing around the world with my Chief Officer husband, trying to sort out daily life in Switzerland, or visiting family and friends in the States. Wherever I am, I'd love to use this blog to share my adventures and photos and keep in touch with friends and family around the world.
2 comments:
Wow, you're so lucky to be so close to nature. Can we visit?
y
I LOVE the mountain pics, and keep snappin away, because while you're not on vacation and live in one of the most gorgeous places, we all aren't. :)
Not too many mountains shrouded in mist here in Des Moines, Iowa.
Your tulips are so pretty, and amazingly mine, also red and yellow are a pretty riot of color in the front of my house! It's FINALLY warm here!
Katie
Post a Comment