
When we arrived at the Opera House, we found out we had just missed the beginning of the English tour. If we wanted to wait for the next one, it would be an hour. They said we couldn't join the one already in progress, but if we paid the same amount for our entrance fee, the lady behind the counter would bring us to the stage so we could take photos. Since we're probably never coming back here, we decided to go for it. We couldn't use a flash inside, so the photos didn't turn out well, but I think you can make out the one of me and Remko as proof that he did get off the ship.



This last one is our illegal entry up the stairs to try to join the tour in progress. We were busted by the entrance lady and told to leave. But I did get one shot of the beautiful room upstairs. No idea what any of these places are or why they are styled as they are, but I'm going to look it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment