In Belize they have a tour where you can pretend you are Indiana Jones with a safety harness. It's called Raiders of the Lost Mayan Caves and after you've fended off the attack of the local mosquitoes, you enter the cave. Once inside, you crawl through small openings and, using the harnesses and a little help from the guides, rappel and climb and zipline through a set of caves two miles long. Check it out:
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
It is so great to see the places you have been.. I thought you didn't like caves...
I'm either sailing around the world with my Chief Officer husband, trying to sort out daily life in Switzerland, or visiting family and friends in the States. Wherever I am, I'd love to use this blog to share my adventures and photos and keep in touch with friends and family around the world.
1 comment:
It is so great to see the places you have been.. I thought you didn't like caves...
Dad
Post a Comment