Thursday, January 25

Ship Tour 4

Moving on with the ship tour, I thought I'd take a couple more photos of the lounge. It's got the main area down the middle that you could see in the other photos and then these smaller areas around it with couches and plants.



Then there are sculptures of sea life on the tables around the center. Here's a photo of one of the sculptures with a painting of the Wind Star in the Pacific.



Facing into the lounge, the casino is in a room on the right side. I decided to go back during the day and take a better overall photo of that, too.



Just outside the lounge there's a small deck area with real potted trees and some chairs and tables. I read out here sometimes when I want to warm up from our air-conditioned room and want to stay out of the sun. Fun fact, the open spot to the right of the photo is where Remko asked me to marry him.



I think there's one more day of photos left for our ship tour. Thanks for being so willing to see all my photos. Remko asked why the Choose Your Own Adventure stopped and I said it was because I ran out of ship to tour. Does anyone have any other ideas of adventures they'd like to have? I'm going off the ship early tomorrow to the national park we are in for a couple hours in the morning for the first time. There's supposed to be some animals that we can see, so hopefully on Saturday I can post photos of them! Have a great day!

No comments: