Friday, January 5

Oh yes, it's Ladies Night!

The last time I checked, diamonds and chocolate won out. I stopped by Ladies Night a little early to get the photos before all the chocolate was gone. Three bottles of champagne and a whole plate of chocolate were waiting. There were chocolate-covered strawberries, white chocolate hearts, dark chocolate bars, and milk chocolate pieces that I think had Rice Krispies inside. Those were good. I checked out a couple of the cases of the diamond jewelry. Those were good, too, but I didn't ogle too much. I think I already got my diamonds for the next couple of months at least.







In the ten minutes I was there, a guy stopped by and asked when Gentlemans Night was. He took some chocolate before he left, though. If all of you who voted came, we would have had a party!

Today we are in Marenco, the small beach with the jungle and the rocks. I took photos of driftwood there the last time I went. Remko and I are hopefully going this afternoon searching for monkeys. If we see any, I'll definitely post photos.

Onto our next "adventure," this time you can choose among three things for this afternoon:

A) Head to the gangway, scan your keycard, and go ashore.

B) Lounge around in a deck chair by the pool.

C) Guilt-trip your way to the gym because it's the last day of the cruise and you've eaten very well this week.

Let me know what you want to see and I'll take those photos!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, it is a women's world.

lets see Monkeys!!!

Leon

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I vote for the gangway since I'm not sure what that is. Can we see the bulwark too? My ship lingo is very limited.

-Katie

Jared said...

I vote:
B) Lounge around in a deck chair by the pool.

I think I should count for two votes because my name actually shows up in the comments.

Anonymous said...

A the Gangway! Let's see what it's like!
Jess

Anonymous said...

I want to take it easy and head to the pool to have drinks brought to me. Let me see what what my dream world would like. I vote for "B"
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Let's go ashore?
y