

Jared asked what the ship looks like on the inside, and after permission from the Hotel Manager, I'm going to request audience participation. I used to read those Choose Your Own Adventure books where you would come to a cliff and had to decide if you would go up or go around and then read on following your choice. I've decided to do something similar here. I'm going to give you a choice of three different places to go and you can vote by posting a comment. I'll then show photos of the place that gets the most votes and tell a little bit more about it. I'll post my photos every other day, starting on Thursday.
Today we are in Playa del Coco, a small city near a big river where you can go white water rafting or the mountains where you can go on 11 different zip lines (I hope to go on both tours shortly....). It's been a beautiful, sunny day and you might be tired. Tonight you have three choices:
A) It's Ladies Night in the Signature Shop onboard. Free chocolate and champagne and 25% off diamond jewelry.
B) Name that Tune in The Lounge with entertainer Brad Stevens
C) Rent a movie from the library to watch in your cabin—there's over 600 to choose from.
Vote for what you'd prefer to do (or what you want to see) and I post photos and let you know what happened when I went to take the pictures. Roving reporter Leah Anderson signing off. :)
7 comments:
A! Ladies Night in Signature Shop!
Oh this will be fun Great idea Leah!
Jess =)
A) Ladies Night is my choice. Show us those diamonds!
Lisa
I choose name that tune......go MW Smith, ha!!!! Happy New Year my sweet friend. Congrats on the engagement and the wonderful love of your life.
I have tried to post on your blog before but it did not go through so hopefully this one will.... duh!!! Just a little slow here in Iowa, ha!
You have got to do the zip glide as it will be "one" of the best thrills of your life. If this old woman can do it then it will be a breeze for you. :)
Enjoy the sunsets and the wind through your hair. I will write more later when I get a moment.
We need to plan on getting together for tea when I come to Europe in May!!!!
Love and blessings,
Kelley
Name that Tune
-y
Ladies Night....diamonds and chocolate are a girls best friend!
I like sweets and I like sparklies :) Ladies Night!
I can't figure out this blog thing today, it's not posting. So no, I'm not trying to cheat if my vote comes up a few too many times.
-Katie.
I say name that tune in the lounge with entertainer Brad Stevens!
-Amanda
Post a Comment