
Can you guess what it is?? Neither did I! On Saturday, we had beautiful weather and a great time with family and friends. We didn't do any of the "cruise" activities we had planned, and that included decorating the main room for our party Saturday night. My mom helped remind me and we ran in just before dinner to see what we could quickly do. A couple of people were practicing their skits and were trying out different songs on CDs. I didn't pay much attention when they put on an Alphorn CD. Or when someone came over and said this music was for me. I smiled and said thanks, that yes, I do now live in Switzerland and Alphorns are a Swiss tradition. I kept going with my decorating. They persisted that I have to go outside, because the Alphorns were for me. Confused, I stepped outside and saw that it wasn't a CD at all....

Michiel, Sue, and Joline got us Alphorn players from Vitznau to come up and play for us during the evening!!!! The music really was for me!
What a huge surprise and an awesome present! They played a couple songs out front and then came to the back to play before and during dinner. One of the players even let us try to play.
Remko did much better than me.
So, so cool! If you want to hear more, check out our action trailer on YouTube at:
No comments:
Post a Comment