Wednesday, March 26

Sneak Peek

I finished my last time-consuming wedding task and I thought it's just about time for a sneak preview of some of the things in the wedding. The last task that really didn't need to be done, but I thought might be fun? A plush sailboat garland for the head table. I know, I know...


I tried on the dress yesterday with thousands of pins keeping it together. Maybe today (if I get off the internet) she'll call and I can try it on as it's really going to be. Maybe. While I wait, here are the photos of Mom and Grandma that will be shown at the wedding.

Remko and I just finished rolling all the ceremony programs this morning. Check them out in the program basket.

Okay, that's all for now. More to come, but probably after the wedding. Unless I can't sleep and have time to share. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello dear Leah and Remko

and all relatives!!
we wish you a very beautifull wedding.
In our mind (thoughts) we will be with you!!

xxxx
Marjanne, William
Hilde, Pia and Jelle

Heidi Kaisand said...

When is the big day? Are you wearing the dress your mother and grandmother wore?

Anonymous said...

Love the sailboat garland and the wedding photos, very unique and personal, they'll make the wedding more special. Best wishes to you and Remko!

Yuzhi