1. I love this tree.

I have no idea what it is, chestnut? Those balls hanging from the branches are fuzzy and green in the fall and haven't dropped off this winter. I have so many photos in all seasons. Maybe I should learn what it is. :)

2. We're getting married in 26 days!! By we I mean me and this cutie here.

He's 28 years older than in the photo, but just as cute. We're leaving for MN for the wedding preparations in 9 days.
3. For the wedding, I'm wearing my grandma's dress, which my mom also wore. It's the only thing I wake up with nervousness about because it's not ready yet. We need to do a couple major alterations and the seamstress we talked to said a week would be fine. I've got my appointment set for next Friday. Cross your fingers with me. Pictures after the date when Remko has seen it first. :)
4. I'm learning to live in Switzerland. The view is easy to live with.

The language is a little more tricky, but I'm trying. A little Deutsch practice each day and when we live here full time, and I'll get it!
5. My parents failed in their quest to keep me from country music. I'm listening to country radio via the internet right now.
6. The quilt I'm working on now has lots of girly pink ruffles. The more complicated and futzy the better!

7. I need to take the clothes out of the washer and put them in the dryer. Three loads today. Next, lunch. :)
1 comment:
Oh he IS a cutie! Can't wait to see your slide show.
And what is your pink quilt going to look like???? Guess I'll have to wait and see.
Lisa
Post a Comment