Tuesday, April 1

Back by Popular Demand

It's been a whirlwind couple of days before and after the wedding. I've got my stack of thank you cards out to write while I wait for the images to slowly upload on the dial-up. More photos to come next week when we're back in Switzerland. But I know how excited you all are to see what the wedding was like, so I'm here. Just a couple of the photos family took during the two-hour photo session.





Everything went so well--unbelievably well now that I look back on it. Fast, too. The flowers were beautiful, the help we had from family and friends at the reception was amazing, and the ceremony was short and sweet. Just a great day all around. Definitely more later.

5 comments:

Jared said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!
everything looks just perfect!
Leah, what a beautifull dress, and Remko: Wow, impressive!!!
have a nice time with your parents and everyone else, enjoy

love,
Marjanne, William
Hilde, Pia and Jelle

Anonymous said...

Oh Leah how BEAUTIFUL!! You, Him, the setting .. well he is HANDSOME>.. hehe!!!

Thank you for sharing!!! I hear you will see the FAB Miss Heidi soon... have a GREAT TIME...

pat sloan

Anonymous said...

Dear Leah and Remko, Congratulations to the both of you! It looks like it was an amazing day and I wish you both much love and happiness on this exciting new adventure of marriage!

Best wishes to you both!

Love,
Shay & Bart

linda lum debono said...

Leah,
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! You both look great!

Love,
Linda