Friday, March 7

New Stuff!

We couldn't hold out for any longer. Remko had to update his s-l-o-w computer with a newer model and then have a workplace for himself that's not also a dining table. Ta-da:

Isn't the new Mac beautiful?! And the glass desk fits in the corner of the living room without making it too cluttered. This is one of the few moments since we got the computer late Wednesday night where one or both of us weren't sitting at the computer playing with the new features. Yeah for new stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new computer/TV looks very nice!!! Fits the spot well. I like the glass desk. And it looks like you still have snow out your window.... thought it would have melted right away. How slippery is your road up to your house?
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa!
The road was quite slippery, but luckily we had a stuck of food in-house and were nicely staying at home.
Leah must have told you this via the phone already, but I thought I leave a comment as well, so Leah sees that her blog gets read by lots of people.
Remko