On Monday our retired neighbors upstairs took us hiking. They are still so agile and full of energy--sometimes it was hard for me to keep up, but we saw some beautiful scenery along the full-day journey. Here are some photos. Oops, here's another cow. Sorry about that, they're just so cute. Maybe Mom will have to keep all of her cow photos. :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How beautiful the hike must have been! Awesome! Can't wait to get back for a return visit to do more hiking. Lisa
I'm either sailing around the world with my Chief Officer husband, trying to sort out daily life in Switzerland, or visiting family and friends in the States. Wherever I am, I'd love to use this blog to share my adventures and photos and keep in touch with friends and family around the world.
2 comments:
How beautiful the hike must have been! Awesome! Can't wait to get back for a return visit to do more hiking.
Lisa
I want to be there!
Post a Comment