Hi everyone!
Patience is the virtue of the week, it seems. We've been safely onboard since last Tuesday, but unable to get a fast internet connection. I tried a couple different email servers, thinking that mine was the slow one, but one didn't even open before it timed out. I can read your messages, but I only wait 15 minutes for the reply to appear, otherwise I quit. As you can see from my lack of response if you've emailed, it's rare that I can reply. So I want to apologize. As soon as we get a good connection, I'll be back online and responding. Mom, if you're reading this, yes I'd like those magazines. :) Please keep all the home decorating ones for me. Thanks!
This is the reason I haven't posted any updates or photos yet. Today I was patient enough to wait for this page to load, but I don't have the patience to wait until the photos are uploaded. Again, I'm sorry. But I did want to post and let you know we're alive and that I would love to post photos and stories.
We're moving South down the coast of Mexico. Tomorrow is a sea day, and then we arrive in Costa Rica. Soon we'll be traveling through the Panama Canal and on the other side, we hope to have better satellite access. So far, we've been to four Mexican ports and I've got some photos from three that I'm ready to share. Cross your fingers for the end of the week!!
Monday, October 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Leah!
Sure hope that the satellite connections get fixed soon. I want to see what your latest adventures have been! I'm thinking that you'll be cruising up the Amazon River soon.
Take care!
mom
Post a Comment