Saturday, October 18

Cost Rica

On the Wind Star we docked near Puntarenas, Costa Rica every week. Even though we were there so often in our five months on that ship, it was a turn-around port, so there was no tours. On this cruise I had a chance to go to a nearby national park, with a two-mile hike....

....and five suspension bridges.

We had 20 people on the tour and there was a maximum of 20 on each bridge. I was at the end and waited until at least two people got across before I stepped on, just to be safe. Mostly because the floor of the bridge looked like this.

I know my mom wouldn't do well on this tour, but it was a beautiful hike with lots of jungle and flowers and even mushrooms to see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got that right, that I would not like that hike. Uffda - I don't think I could do those bridges....
Keep the new posts coming. I love seeing what you are up to!
Hi to Remko!
Love you two,
mom