From our larger boat, we transfered to smaller, 10-person (five rows with two people in each row) canoes with a small outboard motor. On these we went deeper into the jungle to see if we could see any animals or birds and to talk about the environment. Here are a couple photos from the ride:
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
The small boats that the locals use are so shallow... must not be any waves on the river? I think I would fall over the edge - especially if they turned sharp... and then it's the piranhas that will get you... You have been on some fun tours! Cool! mom
I'm either sailing around the world with my Chief Officer husband, trying to sort out daily life in Switzerland, or visiting family and friends in the States. Wherever I am, I'd love to use this blog to share my adventures and photos and keep in touch with friends and family around the world.
1 comment:
The small boats that the locals use are so shallow... must not be any waves on the river? I think I would fall over the edge - especially if they turned sharp... and then it's the piranhas that will get you...
You have been on some fun tours! Cool!
mom
Post a Comment