
The secret got out at the after party. Our "champagne" was ginger ale with two bags of peach tea left in overnight, so I thought I could share this fun photo taken by someone who was helping out. Was it Paul or Sue? Whoever it was, thank you!! Definitely try it if you can't serve an alcoholic beverage or if you just want something that's easy and tastes good. :)
I showed you the boats in a past blog. Here they are in action at the head table:

Here's a semi-close-up of our tables. The fabric was from my grandma, the wine bottles with the messages were from neighbors and coworkers, the canning jars of shells were from my mom, and the bottles of sand were from different islands Remko and I have visited together.

Here's the punch table. The green fizz is lime sherbet and Squirt--a surprise hit.

And last, here's the relish table, one of five "action stations" where guests chose from different appetizers and desserts. Yum!

It was a great night. Thank you again to everyone who helped!!
1 comment:
The champagne is so inventive! You looked radiant in the wedding pics. Best wishes for your new life together!
y
Post a Comment