Thursday, August 23

Catching up with Lucerne

Hello!! Remko's gone this week at a course in Holland and I've been busy!!! I'll catch up with photos in the next couple days, but first I wanted to share some photos of the trip to Lucerne we took last Monday. Yikes, I need to get going with these posts!! :)

I know I've shown you photos of the covered bridge, but it's summer and they have flowers on it! I'm dumb, because it's not that different, but I think it's beautiful.


We also took a quick (11 minute) paddle steamer ride to check out the engine. Right inside there's a hole in the main floor so you can look down and see the working parts from 1901, still bright and shiny and powering us through the water.


And looking out the window to the wheel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the flowers on the covered bridges!!! Do you think they will still be there in a month? If so, we got to go to Lucerne too when we are there! See you soon!