
Finally we had a beautiful day in the Baltic! We were in Tallinn, Estonia and they were having a summer festival about medieval times. Everyone in the center square was dressed in period costumes and there was a big market.

Wool is big here and there were a couple stalls of these cool hats.

Look at this cool cow!!! It’s made out of grass and gold thread. I didn’t think it would fit in my suitcase, so I took a photo to show my Anderson family. If it was a hat, I’d have to get it. :)

Check out the McDonald’s ad. Not sure what it says, but it’s definitely more exotic in Estonia, even if the slogan is the same.

And on the way back to the ship there was a photo op I had to take advantage of. Here I am in front of the ship in “costume.”
1 comment:
Hi Leah,
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy following you through your blog. The pictures are amazing and your dialogue is so fun. It makes me miss you , but oh the blessings God has given you! Keep it up!
Love and blessings,
Karen - WIT Small Group
Post a Comment