This week we've been having amazing weather for May in Alaska. Sunny and getting warmer. Yesterday I was so lucky to snag an open spot on a plane flying over Glacier Bay. It's rare that the day is clear enough to see anything in that area, so the pilots normally fly to more reliable ice fields. Not yesterday, it was clear as far as you could see and we were able to get some amazing views. Here's the plane we (15 passengers) went up in: And here are a couple shots of the ice:
I'm either sailing around the world with my Chief Officer husband, trying to sort out daily life in Switzerland, or visiting family and friends in the States. Wherever I am, I'd love to use this blog to share my adventures and photos and keep in touch with friends and family around the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment