Wednesday, May 7

I Got a Book Deal!

The kitchen is just one of the things I've been steadily working on since we got back from the US. I found out I got a book deal from Martingale Publishing in Washington state just before the wedding. We worked out the details and I have to have eight quilts to them by the beginning of July, as well as instructions and chapters and such. No problem, except that I have access to a sewing machine only for one more week because we leave for the ship next Wednesday. I've been working hard trying to get everything either finished or prepared for handwork on the ship, so that's why I've been a little MIA lately. I can't show any photos of the quilt tops, but thought maybe the stack of four plus backings I've finished will do until the book is published in July of 2009. Yeah!!

Only three more to go (one is already completely finished). I'll let you know my progress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smooches... wish I was heading to a ship because that would mean VACATION for me!!

pat sloan

Anonymous said...

Yay, congratulations!

Yuzhi