
We got to check out the tours today, starting with an airboat ride through a bird-filled marsh. It wasn't raining too hard when we got there, so we suited up in camo ponchos and safety glasses.

However, once we got on the boat it started to rain harder. I didn't realize acupuncture to the face would feel quite like that, with the drops hitting you at 30 mph. From what I could see through the drops on my safety glasses, it was beautiful though.
Our next stop was a rappelling and zip line tour, starting and finishing in a cave. Super, super cool. We didn't have time to try it because we had to get back to the ship, but I'm definitely coming back for this one....and maybe sneaking Remko along for the ride. Check it out!


2 comments:
Hi Leah,
I'm trying to e-mail you and I keep getting a message that you aren't receiving it...I am so glad you made it to MN for the holidays. Check my web site for the retreat info!
Heidi
Wiw, you really are "living the dream!" The photos are fabulous and for a little while in cold Spokane, I was transported to paradise. Thank you for the nice vacation!
Mary Lou
Post a Comment