
As the boat draws near, the stingrays start circling, knowing we came to feed them. Once you get into the water, you have to make sure you shuffle your feet to not step on the rays and then all you have to do is stand there and they come up to you, rubbing your body like a cat would.

The guides had you hold them and kiss them. Do you think I did? :)


I know it's not completely natural because you do feed the stingrays, but it is out in the water and it feels pretty real when you're in the water with wild animals. Great tour, fun day!
2 comments:
Cool tour Leah!!! It looks so warm where you are. We woke up to -14 today. Hope to make it to zero today - yahoo! We have around 15" of snow. Dad needs to widen out the driveway today - brr... Sounds like it's sauna time.
Love you!
mom
Leah, you are so brave to kiss them! I'm thinking the warm water sounds better than the 20 degree high here today! Have fun.
Post a Comment