Wednesday, June 6

Block of the Month

AH!! Boring, right? It’s already the 6th day of June and I’m late in posting my block of the month photos. I know you’d like to see more Greece, but here are the five pictures for June. I was just in Des Moines, so that’s the worldly city I choose next! Back to Greece tomorrow. :)
Here's the Principle Building with the library and Remko's favorite car in the foreground.

Next we have a controversial mural that's been painted over several times. This lady has been naked, worn a mini-dress, been naked again, worn a Santa outfit for Christmas, and is now dressed in this white ensemble. What's next?

Here's City Hall with another famous building on the left. Doesn't the architectural cut-out look like an Absolut Vodka bottle?

Gray's Lake with the skyline.

And last, the law library in the State Capitol building. Beautiful!

No comments: