Saturday, February 23

As promised....

I was so busy again today that I almost forgot I promised to post photos of what I've been busy with. :) First, I finished a huge handwork project with appliqué and little wool flowers and leaves that I made myself. Unfortunately, I've submitted it to be published, so I can't show it. Here it is folded on the chair, though.

Next, I made a couple heart ornaments for the wedding.

And looking at this photo you can tell how good I am at keeping secrets. This is a jean quilt I'm making from leftovers from my first published project. To the left is the first quilt, but I didn't say so. :)

I also finished our wedding slideshow from photos now and then of Remko and me until I get home and can add more cute ones of me like the one below.

I'd better get back to what I'm supposed to be doing--cutting some aluminum for our kitchen remodel. It won't be April (maybe) until we get that finished and I can post more photos, so stay tuned.

No comments: