Tuesday, July 29

Fashion Show

Last weekend, we went down to see my grandparents for the day. They weren't able to make it to our wedding in March, so we thought we'd at least bring a fashion show to them. I wore my dress and my mom did the same. We thought it might be fun to invite a couple other people to see, since this is the grandma whose dress it originally was. We posted a sign by the elevator.

My grandpa jokingly asked if he should put on his suit to escort me and we took him up on that offer. As we walked into the room, we were both surprised with how many people came! I think it was over 25. We showed the dress and photos of my mom and grandma wearing the same one.



We also showed the baby quilts we were working on for my cousins' children. We've got two more to finish, but we're getting there with help from Grandma. I thought it would be fun to share these photos, too.

No comments: