Wednesday, May 23

Just Checking In

After lots and lots of hours traveling, I made it back safely to the apartment. (Thanks Irene and Joline!) Today is about unpacking and finding a place for everything I brought and for all the boxes that are coming and for checking out the place and trying to make it a home for me, even when Remko's gone. He's onboard safe and sound, busy, busy, busy of course.

Can you guess the first thing I did?

Not too hard. Pilatus still takes a pretty picture. We've also got loads of flowers on the vine on the pergola and some dill is growing in our herb pot. The ivy and grasses we planted in the background need a little more patience on my part. Maybe there's something there..... Tomorrow when I've had more than 3 hours of sleep in 48 I'll show you around the apartment some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the splash of green....