Wednesday, March 7

Last Ship Tour



We're working out the flight details to leave in less than two weeks' time and I realized I haven't finished my ship tour. Yikes! The first two photos are of the reception area in the center of the third deck. Forward is the dining room and aft is the shop, the library, and the lounge. Coming in from the hot weather on port days there's always a supply of cool washcloths to refresh yourself.



Last, but not least, is the spa. There's only space for two small rooms, one for hair and pedicures and one for massage. In the treatment room laying on the table with your eyes closed, listening to soothing music, and being pampered you don't care about the size of the place.



Here's the sink on one side of the main room. The other has one chair and three mirrors with no possibility of me getting out of the shot, so I'm sorry, but I'm not sharing with you.



We're soon off to San Diego for five days for a management conference. A friend from California is visiting me for the weekend, keeping me company while Remko's in meetings all day. Look out San Diego!

Tonight I'm going to a Costa Rican folkloric show, so if I get to take photos, I'll post them tomorrow and tell you all about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leah! I am so excited to see you in San Diego ! Glad I got a mention too- Hee hee! Shopping here we come!
Summer